Monday, November 2, 2009

A little brighter

I slept badly last night, I was awake before Grace woke up, which I prefer, but not when I look at my watch and realise it's only 5am! I was then bright and wide awake and couldn't get to sleep, then conked out after 7am. Sausage Boy has a random day off school and kindly played with Grace whilst I had a shower and for the first time in weeks I felt motivated to do stuff and plan stuff, so I have a list of things I need to do this afternoon and some ideas for later in the week, I'm trying to be realistic with myself and am letting myself take some timeout right now, whilst Grace is napping.

I had a counselling session at lunch time, it's only my 2nd with this counsellor as she had to cancel last week, but I feel positive about it, even though I think it's going to be challenging.

No comments: