Sausage Boy is now down too, he went to a gymnastics thing last night and went flop and had to come home early, then was up in the night and in pain. I'd asked DH to go out and stock up on various things, children's tylenol being one of them, but he hadn't. Fortunately I found some ibuprofen and he seems grateful to be given something and went back to bed. He caused a slight panic this afternoon when he went up stairs and was then not to be found in his room or our room, for whatever reason he'd decided to go to sleep in the spare room, I suppose at least there he won't be disturbed.
I've been doing a bit of research about when complications are likely to occur, which apparently is 3-5 days after onset of symptoms, so I'm not out of the woods yet, I've been this congested in my chest before and it not developed into anything further, though it's less than 2 months since a CT scan for other reasons showed an incidental finding of fluid on my lungs, though a follow up x-ray was fine. I don't follow the exact medical connection, because until this happened I wasn't aware you could have it and it not be a problem, but I have read somewhere that some organisation is now advising that all people hospitalised for flu should have a CT scan to check for this, so there is a little nagging in the back of my mind that if I managed to get it for no reason then maybe I'm going to more vulnerable to complications.
The good news is that Grace seems to be completely fine, as if she did get it she'd be very vulnerable being under 6 months and tiny with it, thank goodness for breastfeeding! My supply must be dipping though as I've completely lost my appetite and she has been eating through the night the past few nights, but it doesn't really matter as I'm snoozing at other times too, everything has blurred into a bit of a haze.