Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday

Grace seems to have figured out that she gets her food from source if she demands it in the night, which is rather unfortunate as she had been sleeping through.

I woke up feeling pretty rough this morning, so called in sick again, it was going to be a difficult day to juggle anyway as we're working with one car and everybody's day was going to end at the same time in different places.

The letters I wrote yesterday were graciously accepted. I've learnt a lot about where my boundaries lie, some of them I desire to shift, others I don't, but I'm feeling increasingly self aware, but hopefully not over confident.

2 comments:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza said...

You always hear, you'll look back when they are grown and miss those moments.....BUT in the middle of the night, when you are exhausted, it is hard to imagine!!!! Hang in there:)

Achelois said...

Mine would start to wake in the night, when they had previously slept through at this age as milk alone seemed not enough to keep them going. Its difficult when they seem uninterested in food but are hungry. - I remember offering water at night before anything else just on the off chance that they were thirsty and to put them off waking up for a little 'comfort' feed! Take care... & wishing you unbroken nights.