Saturday, October 17, 2009

adventures with sleeves

 


How much knitting I get done seems to be a reasonable reflection of my mood. I finally picked it up today, whilst we watched an episode of House, on subsequent weighing, it seems that I'd made a lot of progress at the beginning of the week and even though it's only Saturday evening, I have in fact met my target for this week.

The ziploc bags are to prevent the yarn unrolling too easily and being liable to tangling, there has been the odd annoying momement where the ball doesn't seem to want to unwind, but mostly it's worked, both for transporting in my bag, and the actual knitting bit!

The next section requires use of a cable needle every sixth row, in anticipation of this I started carrying on around with me, which seems to mean that I end up spending significant amounts of time relocating it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: