Friday, January 9, 2009

Survived the week

Well it looks like we all survived the first week back at school! However total chaos seems to have overwhelmed the house.

We have a busy weekend ahead, Sausage Boy has a dance competition tomorrow, it will be interesting to see how it goes, it's their 2nd time competing and this competition has quite a large number of children - so it could be chaos on the dance floor!

This has made the need for him to get a haircut more urgent than it was, so
I think DH will take him to the barbers tomorrow morning.

I'm feeling very tired still, I think I'm going to have to prioritise actually going and seeing my neurologist and discussing if overall I might be better at least taking meds some days, we're past the major organ development stage and when I looked it up the risks seemed to be very low - as far as anyone can tell! It would also be a good opportunity to discuss options for breastfeeding.

No comments: