Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quilt Retreat coming up!

Ok, I'm really going to have to plan tomorrow, I head off to Seabeck for Quilt Retreat on Thursday morning and I need to be organised, I started cutting fabric for a new project, but there are also several other things I want to work on, so I need to pack carefully to make sure I have all the bits and bobs I need for each of them, nothing worse than getting there and finding you don't have something essential! It would also be good to get more cutting done, but I'm not sure that will happen! I also need to decide whether or not to go to JoAnn's tomorrow to get stabiliser, or cross my fingers they will have it in the quilt shop we plan to stop at on the way. This will be my last quilt retreat in a while, our group usually go January and September and last year we went to a different location in June, either way it's not going to happen for me until at least September 2010 and I probably wouldn't want to go then either if breastfeeding is going as planned.

We had a great dinner today with a couple from our church, he's been leading the worship, but other than that, we barely knew them, so it was nice to get to know them, it really speeds up the process of getting to know someone.

No comments: