Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another fraction

12 weeks down, 24 to go, I make that a third of the way. I have to confess, I'm not impressed, perhaps I shouldn't calculate these things!

I'm feeling enormous, but as you can tell from the photos, I really am not. However I did feel the height of the top of my uterus today, it seems quite high, so whilst physically I may look small, the uterus is apparently quite big, we'll have to see what the midwife thinks on Wednesday, it currently feels around 3-4 weeks bigger than it should be at this stage, I've never measured ahead, so I don't know whether this is normal for 3rd pregnancies, or not!

Sausage Boy is quite cute, he keeps asking my belly what it's food order is. Banana Girl on the otherhand is insisting that there is no baby in my tummy, not sure whether this is denial or just contrariness!

No comments: