We ventured out again in the snow, in theory it should have been a bit warmer than yesterday, but maybe we have wind or something. The plan was to walk to Trader Joes, which is about a mile, we only got to the top of the driveway before deciding not to.
I did however manage to buy something for DH that I hadn't managed to get yesterday (daren't say more as he might read this!).
I had my scarf wrapped around my neck and lower face, but I've come back in with aching face and neck and the start of a headache.
More snow is forecast this evening and tomorrow, up to 6 inches! So taking the philosophy of using the car only if it is essential, then we're not going anywhere anytime soon! That's including the Christmas Eve service at church.