Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I just realised...

...that if I want to send things to grandparents for Christmas, I actually have to do it in the next few days.

Hmmm, I may have to be a bit less ambitious. Photos are desired, particularly by great grandparents who haven't seen the kids for over two years.

Due to my various laptop traumas over the past year I've been very behind on downloading and organising photos. Our cameras habit of resetting it's date means most of our photos claim to have been taken in January 2005 and in downloading them, they seem to lose the ordering they have on the camera, so everything is interleaved. I've got them vaguely organised now, which means I can upload them somewere and get a whole lot printed out, all of which takes very little time, then I'll have to get off my backside and actually do something with them.

The worst bit of all will be going to the post office, for some reason, our local post office is almost always queuing out the door and it's worse at holiday times, I've still not found any time of day when you can go and reliably expect to not queue for ages.

No comments: