Tuesday, December 30, 2008

 

 


As last time, the 2nd picture is "all sucked in", this time everything doesn't quite vanish, which I think is kind of a good thing, if the baby is big enough for me to feel movement then it should really be able to hide that well! Still not really a bump though, I mean, I know I'm not just getting a bit chubby, but there really isn't any shape to convince anyone else of that fact!

I weighed myself at the gym yesterday and I've managed to lose weight, which was a bit of a surprise as I think I've been eating plenty, though carrying so compactly does mean that my stomach is squashed, when it wouldn't usually be at this stage, or at least not so much, I feel full very quickly, so that limits the size of my meals. My dance partner commented it was pretty impressive to lose weight over the holiday season AND whilst pregnant!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: