Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Migraine

Yuck, I thought I was starting a migraine yesterday, but it never got bad and was gone by the evening, I think I'll declare that to be "just a headache". Particularly in comparison to today, the headache started mid afternoon, I don't really have much aura but I'm feeling really nauseous, and oddly enough, it does feel different from pregnancy nausea.

When things are like this, I am completely non functional, I can barely sit up to type this, let alone stand up and be up and about. Thankfully I have nothing on this evening and nothing tomorrow that needs preparing for.

However, I am now completely and utterly bored out of my mind, I was dozing earlier in the day, but I'm now wide awake and will be until bedtime. I don't want to try caffeine as it's only an hour and a half away.

Thankfully I very rarely still have a problem the next day, I generally seem to sleep them off, which I know is not average, but it is one blessing!

No comments: